we are ready to help you to take care of them.
“In this Life we cannot do great things, we can only do small things with great love”
Food & Beverage | Independent Domicile | Poly Clinic | Visiting Doctors | Wi-Fi | Physio Therapists | Indoor & Outdoor Games | Library | Theater| Temple Visits | Shuttle Service | Fitness & Yoga | Attenders | Staff Nurse | Power Backup | Ambulance
It's important to remember that dementia is a chronic illness that can't be treated. It's an instance of severe brain injury that can't be reversed with medication.
We provide medical and nursing care for seniors.
Nurses essentially give one-on-one care to patients in their own homes. A nurse working in shashwat elder care is expected to do a range of things, including:
- Make an initial health evaluation of the patient
- Plan an individual care plan
- Administer IV and medication
- Assist with pain management
- Wound dressing
- Catheter care
- Documenting symptoms and vital signs
- Supervise home health aides or caretaker
- Communicate and update the doctor with the patient’s health condition